We are currently updating the articles for 1.09.0. Translated articles will need to be updated by their respective authors.
The Fire Axe, also known as a Firefighter's Axe, is a tool commonly stored in public areas secured until the event of an emergency. Commonly placed in visible areas along with fire hoses or fire extinguishers, fire axes are used for breaking through obstacles and clearing a path to safety for rescue operations by first responders.
The Fire Axe in No More Room in Hell is a slow-medium speed, two-handed weapon that deals high damage.
The Fire Axe in No More Room in Hell is an uncommon weapon that can be used to wipe out a large group of enemies, even though it consumes a high amount of stamina. Its range is larger than the Hatchet's and has a high knockback chance on zombies, but has a lower attack rate.
A good strategy to deal with zombies is simply using the default swipe attack aiming at the targets head, and moving backwards or to the side. This saves valuable stamina to be used to escape a slowly growing horde or when facing runners.
Pros and Cons
- Long range swings.
- Somewhat reliable one-hit kills.
- Highly damaging light attacks.
- Somewhat common on some maps.
- Light attack does not always kill in one shot.
- Attacks consume a lot of stamina.
- Occupies a large amount of space in the inventory.
- The Fire Axe is suspiciously similar to TF2 Pyro's Fire Axe.