We are currently updating the articles for 1.09.0. Translated articles will need to be updated by their respective authors.
Sometimes called a prybar or jimmy bar, the crowbar is a long steel beam with a prying blade on the bottom and a curved neck with two teeth for grasping bolts, nails, and more. Crowbars can be found in many sizes and have practical uses in many maintenance, engineering, constuction, warehouse, and sanitation work.
The Crowbar in NMRiH is a medium-high speed, one-handed weapon that deals medium-high damage.
Pros and Cons
- Relatively fast compared to two-handed weapons
- Can hold a flash light in the other hand
- Charged attack very effective when aimed at the head
- Can knock back zombies effectively
- Almost as heavy as a two-handed weapon
- Somewhat exhausting to use
- One-hit kills with quick attack quite rare