We are currently updating the articles for 1.09.0. Translated articles will need to be updated by their respective authors.
The Crowbar is a medium-high speed, one-handed weapon that deals medium-high damage.
|Damage:||Light to Medium|
Sometimes called a prybar or jimmy bar, the crowbar is a long steel beam with a prying blade on the bottom and a curved neck with two teeth for grasping bolts, nails, and more. Crowbars can be found in many sizes and have practical uses in many maintenance, engineering, construction, warehouse, and sanitation work.
Pros and Cons
- Relatively fast compared to two-handed weapons
- Can hold a flash light in the other hand
- Charged attacks are very effective when aimed at the head
- Can knock back zombies effectively
- Unlike other flashlight-compatible weapons, when performing a charged attack, the flashlight does not move
- Almost as heavy as a two-handed weapon
- Somewhat exhausting to use
- One-hit kills with quick attack quite rare